FAQ and RULES
Q. What is the object of the game?
- Each game features four rounds of play, 10 minutes each.
- Your goal, as a human, is to avoid zombies and collect research items (brains, legs, hands, and other important things) before the 10 minutes is up.
- If you get infected, you can cure yourself at a healing station.
- Each 10 minute round gets harder with more zombies, less healing stations, and other factors that make it more difficult.
Q. How do you get infected with the zombie virus?
Every player wears an interactive badge. Zombies wear badges that transmit the infection if you come within 3 feet of them face-to-face.
The color of the badge shows your status:
- Green: Healthy Human
- Yellow: Sick Human (you'll turn into a zombie in 25 seconds unless healed)
- Solid Red: Active Zombie (you'll infect humans within 3 feet face-to-face)
Humans (green badge) try to avoid zombies while completing their objectives.
Healing stations change a sick human (yellow badge) back to a healthy human (green badge).
Q. What are the rules?
- You MUST sign a LIABILITY WAIVER.
- Your zombie badge MUST be visible at all times.
- You CANNOT touch other players or you will be ejected from the game without a refund. This is not a contact sport!
- You MUST have fun!
Q. What if I have questions not answered here?
A. Email your questions to email@example.com